Finding Your Identity and Creating Breakthroughs in Life with Amelia Rose Earhart: Episode 142 of The Action Catalyst Podcast
- Posted by Action Catalyst
- On May 18, 2016
- 0 Comments
- aviation, pilot, women in aviation
Amelia Rose Earhart – Amelia Rose Earhart believes that anything is possible with a solid flight plan.
Named by the Jaycees as one of the “Top Ten Young Americans”, Amelia Rose Earhart successfully recreated the 1937 flight of her namesake, Amelia Mary Earhart. Less than 30 women have ever been pilot in command of a flight around the world and Amelia joins this elite group with the purpose of inspiring women to discover the joy of aviation. As President of the Fly With Amelia Foundation, Amelia grants high school aged girls flight training scholarships to learn to fly.
Amelia’s 28,000 mile flight around the world in a single engine aircraft became a symbol of determination, courage and empowerment for anyone who has ever decided to seek new horizons. Fortune 500 Companies, The United States Air Force Academy, dozens of Universities and Civic Organizations, just to name a few, have been impacted thousands have been jolted awake by Amelia’s contagious enthusiasm for action, her raw and charming leadership style and her ability to take audiences along on their own flight around the world with her story.
To learn more about Amelia and to learn how you can develop your personal flight plan, visit www.flywithamelia.org.
- Sometimes leaps aren’t “one day” leaps, they are “ten year” leaps. @Amelia__Earhart
- When I started to say my goals out loud, no one said they were a bad idea. They encouraged me. @Amelia__Earhart
- You need to have a back up plan for your back up plan. @Amelia__Earhart
- When you’ve experienced something similar at least one time before, it increases your chances of survival. @Amelia__Earhart
- You are allowed to recreate your identity and decide who you are at any point in your life. @Amelia__Earhart
- Identity is not who you are today, it’s who you decide to be from this moment forward. @Amelia__Earhart
- There will always be variables out of your control. But you can’t waste time thinking about those. Focus on what you can control. @Amelia__Earhart
- It’s about inspiring people with a story of someone learning who they are through taking risks and doing their own thing. @Amelia__Earhart
- You always have a choice to do what feels right for you and your journey. @Amelia__Earhart
The Action Catalyst is presented by the Southwestern Family of Companies. With each episode, the podcast features some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Learn more at TheActionCatalyst.com, subscribe below or wherever you listen to podcasts, and be sure to leave a rating and review!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR RSS FEED: https://feeds.captivate.fm/the-action-catalyst/
SUBSCRIBE ELSEWHERE: https://the-action-catalyst.captivate.fm/listen