- Posted by Dan Moore
- On October 23, 2019
- 0 Comments
John Mitchell’s 12-minute a day Think It Be It technique is recognized today as the “Top Practical Application in the World” of the legendary book Think and Grow Rich. When he applied his technique to his own life, he saw his income go to over $5 million a year. Previously, for 20 years as an entrepreneur, he earned low six figures a year. The 20-times difference happen because his daily technique significantly increased his control over himself, by probably double.
It also made him laser-focused every day on only the 2 to 3 things that move the needle in his business. It also allowed him to rapidly evolve his “Strategy for Success.” He was simply operating every day at a higher level than he ever had before, and it showed up in his income. The science behind his technique was profiled in a Time magazine cover story.
John started out as a CPA but became an entrepreneur at the age of 30. He owned companies in a variety of industries: real estate development, a bank, a restaurant, children’s book publishing company, and an automotive company. But upon reaching 50, he wasn’t as successful as he thought he should be. Then he found the top book on success and achievement ever written, Think and Grow Rich, with over 100 million copies sold. And John developed his 12-minute daily technique around the book’s central concept‚—“what you envision in detail on a daily basis is what shows up in your life.” A practical application, this legendary book didn’t exist before John created it. John’s company, Think It Be It, is the top company in the “Success through Science” category of the success and human achievement field.
Visit theunfairedge.com for a free webinar from John.
- I saw that by applying science to my life, I was influencing my daily actions and thoughts. That was so impactful. —John Mitchell
- Only one in six people had even heard of the book Think and Grow Rich, and only one in 100 knew its central concept, yet everyone wants to be more successful. —John Mitchell
- We’re all using an antiquated operating system to run our lives. We are innately geared toward survival, which causes 90% of your thoughts to be fear-based, you’re reactive rather than proactive, and you have less than 20% control over yourself. This is exactly the opposite of how you need to be if you’re productive, happy, and creative. —John Mitchell
- Logic doesn’t matter at all to the subconscious mind. —John Mitchell
- Step away from your life today and write down the personal qualities you want for your life. Get that going and also what improvements would you like. —John Mitchell
John’s final thoughts: Hard work is a given. That produces an average life. I’m a big advocate of hard work, but it doesn’t create the exceptional life. I came to grips that I want the exceptional life and when I started doing it, I had the freedom to get up every day and do whatever I want and the sense of accomplishment. I’m passionate about helping other people because if you are blessed, you want to help other people. I want to share this with the world because it’s so powerful and easy to implement.
The Action Catalyst is presented by the Southwestern Family of Companies. With each episode, the podcast features some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Learn more at TheActionCatalyst.com, subscribe below or wherever you listen to podcasts, and be sure to leave a rating and review!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR RSS FEED: https://feeds.captivate.fm/the-action-catalyst/
SUBSCRIBE ELSEWHERE: https://the-action-catalyst.captivate.fm/listen