- Posted by Dan Moore
- On April 24, 2019
- 0 Comments
Going Directly to B: Episode 280 of the Action Catalyst Podcast
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business, and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business, or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance, and abundance.
In 1974, Jim Fannin discovered five markers for “thinking like a champion” and attracting the peak performance mindset called the Zone in all aspects of life, business, and sports. They are self-discipline, concentration, optimism, relaxation, and enjoyment. Collectively they form the acronym S.C.O.R.E.®, which is the cornerstone of Jim’s teaching that unlocks one’s full potential.
With proprietary research on intuition, visualization, and self-awareness, Jim customized his S.C.O.R.E.® Success System with its powerful 90-Second Rule™ tools and techniques for the world’s elite athletes, top executives, business owners, couples, parents, and students.
Jim is a best-selling author, entrepreneur, premier platform speaker, life strategist, former professional tennis player and coach, educator, business consultant, podcast host, columnist, blogger, peak performance coach, and philanthropist.
- Abnormal dreams require abnormal thinking. -Jim Fannin
- You have to think less, not more, but what you do think about has to be super positive. -Jim Fannin
- Be a Hall-of-Famer now before you ever reach the Hall. -Jim Fannin
- Visualization is the number one most important tool. -Jim Fannin
- 80% of the time we’re visualizing the future or the past, and we’re only visualizing the present 20% of the time.-Jim Fannin
- The best in the world don’t go from A to B. They go directly to B. -Jim Fannin
- Be prepared to adjust or adapt but always adhere to your principles. -Jim Fannin
- The question mark is the greatest symbol in mankind. -Jim Fannin
- Walk the garden of your company. -Jim Fannin
- See it as if it’s so. See it as if it will be. -Jim Fannin
- Think about what you think about, especially before you go to sleep at night. -Jim Fannin
- Being your genuine and unique self is what it’s all about. -Jim Fannin
- Success is whatever you say it is. -Jim Fannin
Jim’s closing thoughts: Every thought you had today, when you go to bed, your subconscious records it and plays it once at night to store the info. Whatever you think or feel in the last thirty minutes before you fall asleep, your subconscious records it, just like every other day. There’s a data dump and it downloads it but it doesn’t replay it once, twice, or ten times. In those last thirty minutes, whatever you think or feel is replayed 15–20 times while you’re sleeping. After a period of 7 to 10 days, it puts pressure on the subconscious to manifest this into physical reality. This happens whether the thought is good or bad; your subconscious doesn’t care.
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Dan Moore, President of Southwestern Advantage, the oldest direct-sales company in America, and Partner with Southwestern Consulting. With more than 45 years in sales leadership and marketing management, Dan has a wealth of knowledge to share on how to make better use of time to achieve life, sales, and other business goals. Each week, he interviews some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!