- Posted by Dan Moore
- On July 3, 2019
- 0 Comments
- entrepreneur, perspective, todd duncan
Todd Duncan is a sales entrepreneur who has taught and mentored over 3 million students around the globe in real estate, mortgage, banking, and financial services.
In his first career move, he became a real estate broker and licensed loan originator, successfully negotiating and financing over 5,000 real estate transactions in 12 years. He then took that success and launched The High Trust Company with a vision of transforming how sales professionals build high-performing real estate and mortgage practices.
Duncan has spent his life teaching and equipping professionals with the power of HIGH TRUST as the key catalyst in achieving their personal and professional dreams. As the leading authority on trust, he helps business professionals accelerate emotional connection with clients, increasing conversion and setting the client up for a lifetime of loyalty.
Duncan is a highly sought after, game-changing speaker, presenting solutions for the real-life challenges business professionals face daily and giving them vision, confidence, and a plan to get more out of business and life! His mantra is: trust yourself, your relationships, your faith, and your future. When you do that, you set in motion a universe of possibilities.
He is the author of 17 books, including the New York Times Best-sellers, Time Traps: Proven Strategies for Swamped Sales People and his game-changing book High Trust Selling: Make More Money in Less Time with Less Stress.
Todd has been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Sydney Morning Herald, The Los Angeles Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Seattle Times, Entrepreneur Magazine, SUCCESS Magazine, FOX, and CNN amongst other media sites and publications.
- Whatever you think the future is going to look like, it’s going to be different. Pivoting is an art. Write your plans in pencil and prepare to pivot. —Todd Duncan
- If we’re above ground and still moving, we have a purpose. No matter how bad life gets, if you don’t pivot, you die. —Todd Duncan
- The very same fear that can be negative can also be exciting. —Todd Duncan
- The key to life is perspective. When good things happen, what is your perspective around gratitude? When you make mistakes, the perspective is what is good about this? As long as you’re walking on this earth, mistakes will be made. —Todd Duncan
- Celebrate the mistake, then turn it into a lesson as fast as possible. —Todd Duncan
- Any time we have a “brick wall” experience where something happens that stops us in our tracks, the first step is that we can’t retreat. There must be a willingness to go forward. —Todd Duncan
- Be more concerned with your direction in life than you perfection in life. There’s no such thing as a perfect life. —Todd Duncan
- The bigger the dreams, the more adversity. —Todd Duncan
- Our life is a response to circumstances. —Todd Duncan
Todd’s final thoughts: So many of our life choices give our life life, or they rob us of life. We have to understand there’s only two outcomes: I wish I had, or I’m glad I did.
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Dan Moore, President of Southwestern Advantage, the oldest direct-sales company in America, and Partner with Southwestern Consulting. With more than 45 years in sales leadership and marketing management, Dan has a wealth of knowledge to share on how to make better use of time to achieve life, sales, and other business goals. Each week, he interviews some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!