- Posted by Dustin Hillis
- On November 20, 2019
- 0 Comments
- college, dave ramsey, debt, finances
Since 2003, Anthony has helped hundreds of thousands of students make smart decisions with their money, relationships, and education. He’s a national best-selling author and travels the country spreading his encouraging message to help teens and young adults start their lives off right. His latest book, Debt-Free Degree, launched in October 2019. You can follow Anthony on YouTube and Instagram @AnthonyONeal and online at anthonyoneal.com or facebook.com/aoneal.
- A huge pivot moment for myself was when I was living in the back of my car. The second biggest pivot moment of my life was joining the amazing Dave Ramsey team in 2015. —Anthony ONeal
- If you want to have freedom for the future, you need to make debt-free decisions today. —Anthony ONeal
- The caliber of your future is determined by the choices you make today. —Anthony ONeal
- When there’s no plan for your life, there’s no plan for your money. That’s a problem I see with today’s generation is just a lack of vision for their life. —Anthony ONeal
- The number-one thing for graduating college debt-free is to take debt off the table. No student loans, bank loans, etc. Then identify your vision and a career that is profitable. —Anthony ONeal
- Save money, find money, and work. —Anthony ONeal
- Your dream school is an affordable school. That’s something you can pay for debt-free. —Anthony ONeal
- For all parents, as early as you can, have the money conversation. —Anthony ONeal
- Open up an Educational Savings Account (ESA) early in life for your kids. —Anthony ONeal
Anthony’s final thoughts: Be a cheerful giver and don’t expect anything in return. Watch what does come back to you because of your giving heart. I’m always teaching give, save, and spend.
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Dan Moore, President of Southwestern Advantage, the oldest direct-sales company in America, and Partner with Southwestern Consulting. With more than 45 years in sales leadership and marketing management, Dan has a wealth of knowledge to share on how to make better use of time to achieve life, sales, and other business goals. Each week, he interviews some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!