- Posted by Dan Moore
- On January 29, 2020
- 0 Comments
- E1 Ventures, estonia, Southwestern Advantage
Jaak Roosaare is from Saku, Estonia. He is married to a Southwestern Advantage bookgirl, Maria, and they have two boys, Jako and Hugo, and a baby girl, Marie. Jaak was the number-one rookie in the Southwestern Baltics division and sold books for seven summers. He won Sizzler every single summer and was DSL of the year three times. He helped to start the Lithuanian division and also recruited in Poland.
In 2018, Jaak started the new Southwestern company called E1 Ventures. It did almost half a million dollars in sales and made a profit in its first year.
Jaak is also an active investor, founder of the 50% Club and a contributor to business newspapers in Estonia. He promotes financial literacy and investing in high schools and in society as a whole. He is the author of four best-selling books about personal finance and has coached hundreds of people on how to start investing. His book, Rikkaks Saamise Õpik (“Textbook for becoming wealthy”) is the all-time number-one bestseller in the personal finance field in Estonia.
In his free time, he enjoys cycling and reading investing books and annual reports of Berkshire Hathaway.
- It was very important for me to trust in my manager. —Jaak Roosaare
- Before the economy grew, there weren’t enough goods, no one really needed salespeople. —Jaak Roosaare
- I see that students focus too much on the product and not enough how to sell it. Sales skills is the number-one thing. The second thing is the vision. You can be in any country and start something, and bring it global. —Jaak Roosare
- Learn where you’re going to put your money first before you invest your money there. —Jaak Roosaare
- You always need to make more than you spend. You should always keep at least half of what you make. —Jaak Roosaare
Jaak’s final thoughts: Don’t wait for a moment. Just start working where your passion is. If that’s where your focus is, magic things happen.
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Dan Moore, President of Southwestern Advantage, the oldest direct-sales company in America, and Partner with Southwestern Consulting. With more than 45 years in sales leadership and marketing management, Dan has a wealth of knowledge to share on how to make better use of time to achieve life, sales, and other business goals. Each week, he interviews some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!