- Posted by Dan Moore
- On March 4, 2020
- 0 Comments
Brian Biro is America’s Breakthrough Coach! He is one of the nation’s foremost speakers and teachers of leadership, possibility thinking, thriving on change, and team-building. He has delivered more than 1,800 presentations around the world in the past 29 years. His clients include such diverse organizations as Lockheed Martin (94 events), the US Army, the University of Notre Dame, UCLA, the North Carolina Association for the Advancement of Teaching, senators, and representatives from 13 western states, the Virginia School Superintendents, Kaiser Permanente, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, IHOP, Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, McDonalds, Dairy Queen, Allstate Insurance, Good Samaritan Hospital, RE/MAX, Shaklee, the American Rental Association and hundreds more.
A former vice president of a major transportation corporation in the Pacific Northwest, he helped lead a major turnaround that resulted in the company quadrupling in revenues, becoming solidly profitable, and being named the leader in the air freight industry for customer service and convenience by Distribution magazine.
Brian is the author of 14 books including the bestseller, Beyond Success! which reached #16 on the Amazon.com top 100—from over 2 million titles, and his new book, The ROI of Kindness. Brian was rated #1 from over 40 speakers at four consecutive INC. Magazine International Business Conferences. He graduated with honors from Stanford and served as the President of the UCLA Graduate School of Management Student Association while earning his MBA from UCLA. He has appeared on Good Morning America, CNN’s Business Unusual, and has been a guest on more than 300 radio programs throughout the country. He has also been a featured speaker at the Disney Institute in Orlando. Brian was named one of the UCLA Graduate School of Management’s 100 Most Inspirational Graduates in the history of the school. Most recently, Brian was also honored as one of the top 10 interactive speakers in North America and one of the top 60 motivational speakers in the world.
- The breakthrough is going from fear to love and doing things that you didn’t think you could do. —Brian Biro
- Driving to be the best was tearing me apart because it’s all about comparison. I shifted from the drive to be the best to the desire to be my best. —Brian Biro
- There’s no failure, it’s just how can I get better. —Brian Biro
- Within every adversity is planted the seed of equivalent or greater benefit. —Brian Biro
- The shift in focus from fear to faith is how you get through the brick walls in your life. —Brian Biro
- When you’re fully present, 100 percent of your mind, body, and spirit are with the person you’re with. And you say to them, “you matter” and “you count.” —Brian Biro
- What you focus on is not what you get, it’s what you create. Focus on what you want to create. —Brian Biro
- When you’re feeling the most down, be the most grateful, even if it’s the smallest thing. Take charge of your energy. Focus on purpose and movement. —Brian Biro
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Dan Moore, President of Southwestern Advantage, the oldest direct-sales company in America, and Partner with Southwestern Consulting. With more than 45 years in sales leadership and marketing management, Dan has a wealth of knowledge to share on how to make better use of time to achieve life, sales, and other business goals. Each week, he interviews some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!