- Posted by Dan Moore
- On March 11, 2020
- 0 Comments
- love, Oprah Winfrey, speaking
Sally Lou Oaks Loveman, former audience producer for The Oprah Winfrey Show, lives her purpose by connecting with audiences. When she was 14, she tuned into her passion for television when she was an audience member at The Mike Douglas Show. She spotted a girl on the set with a clipboard, and while she had no idea what this girl did, she knew she would do it one day too.
After her 35-year career in television and having entertained over half a million people from the Oprah stage, Loveman shares her “do what you love” message through her business, lovespeaks. In her new book, Speak: Love Your Story. Your Audience is Waiting, Sally Lou takes on a new audience—an audience of readers! Just like her pre-show warm-up at The Oprah Winfrey Show, Speak is participatory. Readers are invited to join in on the lessons shared in each chapter, and by the end of the book, her new audience has a start to their own story.
Blending the genres of memoir and self-improvement, Speak shares Sally Lou’s story while offering tips to help readers become better speakers and storytellers. Filled with humor and truth, Speak encourages readers to speak, speak up, speak their story, speak their truth, and live a life where love always speaks. It doesn’t matter if you are a CEO, celebrity, supermodel, spin instructor, student, or a stay-at-home-mom or dad, speaking well in front of others is not only a career asset, it’s also a life asset.
Book Sally Lou Loveman and help your listeners step up their speaking game and their human game by using their voice.
The Lovespeaks Series Podcast: https://lovespeaks.com/podcast
Speak: Love Your Story. Your Audience is Waiting: https://lovespeaks.com/speak
- Remember, your story is happening as it’s happening. You don’t always see it until later. —Sally Lou Loveman
- My keynote is about helping people find their voice so they can be a happier, better, more connected human. —Sally Lou Loveman
- We all have an audience. You don’t have to be a celebrity or a speaker—everyone has an audience. People are waiting to hear from you. —Sally Lou Loveman
- Fear has no access when we are in our purpose. —Sally Lou Loveman
- You take fear away by practicing. —Sally Lou Loveman
- Everyone should think about their walk-on song to remind themselves that they’ll get through this. The ending might not be what they want, but you have remind yourself to have fun until you get to the ending. —Sally Lou Loveman
- If you don’t have a community of people, you won’t get through it. —Sally Lou Loveman
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Dan Moore, President of Southwestern Advantage, the oldest direct-sales company in America, and Partner with Southwestern Consulting. With more than 45 years in sales leadership and marketing management, Dan has a wealth of knowledge to share on how to make better use of time to achieve life, sales, and other business goals. Each week, he interviews some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!