- Posted by Dan Moore
- On March 25, 2020
- 0 Comments
- emotions, mindset
John Assaraf is one of the leading mindset and behavioral experts in the world who has appeared numerous times on Larry King Live, Anderson Cooper, and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
His latest bestselling book, Innercise: The Proven Science to Unleash Your Brain’s Hidden Power, helps individuals recognize and release the mental and emotional blocks that prevent them from achieving their fullest potential.
John has built five multimillion-dollar companies including taking one public on NASDAQ and growing Re/Max of Indiana to 1,200 sales associates and $4.5 billion a year in sales.
He has written two New York Times bestselling books that have been translated to 35 languages and he has been featured in 10 movies, including the blockbuster hit, The Secret and Quest For Success with Richard Branson and the Dalai Lama.
Today, he is the founder and CEO of NeuroGym, a company dedicated to using the most advanced technologies and evidence-based brain training methods to help individuals strengthen their mindset and emotional skills so they achieve their goals faster and easier than ever before.
- I value life so much, and for me personally, I want to make sure that I can use my life in some way to make a positive impact on this world. —John Assaraf
- The meaning I give anything determines how I feel. I choose to give meaning that empowers me. —John Assaraf
- Everything that is happening to me is happening for me and my spiritual growth. —John Assaraf
- Can we frame things in a way where we build upon them instead of having them cause our destruction? —John Assaraf
- Framing is a key mindset skill. —John Assaraf
- There isn’t a human being who experiences a consistent uprise without fail. It doesn’t exist. So let’s figure out how to prepare when times are tough. —John Assaraf
- I prime my day with what matters the most. —John Assaraf
- It’s in awareness that we become empowered. —John Assaraf
John’s final thoughts: Let’s help people understand that if the result that you’re getting isn’t what you want, the only reason that’s happening is because you possibly don’t have the right mindset, don’t know how to manage your emotions, or possibly don’t have the skills to know what to do.
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Dan Moore, President of Southwestern Advantage, the oldest direct-sales company in America, and Partner with Southwestern Consulting. With more than 45 years in sales leadership and marketing management, Dan has a wealth of knowledge to share on how to make better use of time to achieve life, sales, and other business goals. Each week, he interviews some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!