- Posted by Dan Moore
- On February 12, 2020
- 0 Comments
- coaching, executives, hope
Ron Carucci is co-founder and managing partner at Navalent, working with CEOs and executives pursuing transformational change for their organizations, leaders, and industries. He has a 30-year track record of helping some of the world’s most influential executives tackle challenges of strategy, organization, and leadership. From start-ups to Fortune 10’s, turnarounds to new markets and strategies, overhauling leadership and culture to re-designing for growth, he has worked in more than 25 countries on four continents. In addition to being a regular contributor to Harvard Business Review and Forbes, he has also been featured in Fortune, CEO Magazine, BusinessInsider, MSNBC, Inc, Business Week, and Smart Business.
- The biggest reinvention of myself now is to figure out how to set my firm apart from the others. That’s a whole new set of muscles and skills. —Ron Carucci
- I want to make sure we can raise the bar in our craft. —Ron Carucci
- We can warn companies about the landmines that they’ll inevitably confront, but also what to do when you get there. —Ron Carucci
- It’s difficult to recognize that when you get a seat at the top, you’re staring over. —Ron Carucci
- The worst thing you can do is isolate and make a narrative about what a brick wall means. You need to ask for help. —Ron Carucci
- You need to find the grace to not stop at that wall, but face it and what it actually means. Go for hope in face of the brick wall in your forehead. —Ron Carucci
- We find out who we’re supposed to be in the world from our desires. —Ron Carucci
Ron’s final thoughts: Recognize that your wall is likely going to go away quickly, and get some help. Make sure that you protect yourself and put in the guardrails you need to navigate that moment. Then, start asking questions. Ask what do I want? And listen to your desires.
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Dan Moore, President of Southwestern Advantage, the oldest direct-sales company in America, and Partner with Southwestern Consulting. With more than 45 years in sales leadership and marketing management, Dan has a wealth of knowledge to share on how to make better use of time to achieve life, sales, and other business goals. Each week, he interviews some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!