- Posted by Action Catalyst
- On February 19, 2020
- 0 Comments
Dan Moore was recently featured on the Direct Selling Association CEOs in Focus podcast with Joe Mariano. Listen to the featured episode below.
- The thing that differentiates Southwestern is our commitment to building character in young people. —Dan Moore
- It’s not the door-to-door sales, it’s what it teaches a person that’s key. Most people have preconceived notions of, “I’m not good at business,” or “I can’t talk to people.” When they practice, they learn that’s not true. —Dan Moore
- Live the best lives you can with the gifts you’ve been given and the opportunities put in front of you. Don’t worry so much about what other people think of you. —Dan Moore
- I think it’s important for me to still be in the field and with our recruiters, meeting new people. —Dan Moore
- Young people all want to be somebody. What they don’t know is how to get there. —Dan Moore
- Young people also really value honesty and transparency. Being straight up with people is really important and making sure our hearts are right around our mission. —Dan Moore
- We keep the door-to-door model because it helps us with our mission of building people. —Dan Moore
- If we push just for the dollars, we don’t get the mission. In the long haul, it requires a deeper purpose. —Dan Moore
The Action Catalyst is presented by the Southwestern Family of Companies. With each episode, the podcast features some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Learn more at TheActionCatalyst.com, subscribe below or wherever you listen to podcasts, and be sure to leave a rating and review!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR RSS FEED: https://feeds.captivate.fm/the-action-catalyst/
SUBSCRIBE ELSEWHERE: https://the-action-catalyst.captivate.fm/listen