- Posted by Action Catalyst
- On August 12, 2015
- 0 Comments
- building business, relationships
Honorée Corder is the best-selling author of more than a dozen books, including her latest, Business Dating: Applying Relationship Rules in Business for Ultimate Success. Her mission is to inspire and motivate people to turn their vision and dreams into their real-life reality, sharing a leading-edge process she created for her executive coaching clients. Her results-oriented philosophy and ground-breaking 30-Day Jump Start and STMA 100-day Coaching Programs have been embraced by people in a wide variety of industries and businesses, to rave reviews and exceptional results.
- • Think of relationships like a bridge, you must walk across that bridge together to build trust. @Honoree
- • Everyone has a number, how many times do you have to touch someone before they trust you? @Honoree
- • In business, it’s not just about your client trusting you, but it’s also about you trusting your client. @Honoree
- • If you build the relationship, eventually the business will come.
- • Honoree shares the do’s and don’ts of networking
- • Do everything you can to give to someone before ever asking anything from them @Honoree
- • Be intentional and purposeful in your relationships @Honoree
- • Think about what you need in times of crisis so you can be prepared to give that to someone else in need @Honoree
- • You can’t do the right thing with the wrong person and you can’t do the wrong thing with the right person @Honoree
The Action Catalyst is presented by the Southwestern Family of Companies. With each episode, the podcast features some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Learn more at TheActionCatalyst.com, subscribe below or wherever you listen to podcasts, and be sure to leave a rating and review!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR RSS FEED: https://feeds.captivate.fm/the-action-catalyst/
SUBSCRIBE ELSEWHERE: https://the-action-catalyst.captivate.fm/listen