- Posted by Dan Moore
- On December 4, 2019
- 0 Comments
- challenges, encouragement, faith
Nicole Zasowski is a licensed marriage and family therapist and author of From Lost to Found. She is based in the state of Connecticut where she lives with her husband and two sons. As an old soul who wears her heart proudly on her sleeve, Nicole loves using her words to help others find an enduring peace and joy outside of circumstance.
- There’s blessing in any story that cultivates growth and makes us whole. —Nicole Zasowski
- When we confront the thing we cannot change, it has the opportunity to change us. We have a choice of what we do with it. —Nicole Zasowski
- Vulnerability is best served with boundaries. Different relationships have earned the right to hear different parts of our story. —Nicole Zasowski
- It’s important to realize that empty hands are also open. Ask yourself, what makes me valuable and what makes me safe? —Nicole Zasowski
- Experiencing failure doesn’t make me a failure. —Nicole Zasowski
The Action Catalyst is presented by the Southwestern Family of Companies. With each episode, the podcast features some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Learn more at TheActionCatalyst.com, subscribe below or wherever you listen to podcasts, and be sure to leave a rating and review!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR RSS FEED: https://feeds.captivate.fm/the-action-catalyst/
SUBSCRIBE ELSEWHERE: https://the-action-catalyst.captivate.fm/listen