Managing Stress, Guilt and Overwhelm with Carrie Wilkerson: Episode 165 of The Action Catalyst Podcast
- Posted by Action Catalyst
- On October 26, 2016
- 0 Comments
- overwhelm, stress, success
Carrie Wilkerson is a best-selling author, an international speaker, an award-winning podcaster, and a sought-after radio guest. Featured on CNN and Fox Business News and named by Forbes as a top small business influencer, she’s also consulted marketing and launch teams of Dr. John Maxwell, Zig Ziglar, Google small business and other influential business leaders on business strategies and current trends. However, Carrie mostly enjoys helping ordinary people lead extraordinary lives.
Carrie speaks from the experience of a former corporate clock puncher, high school teacher, direct sales representative, growth consultant, and business coach. She got her “big start” in high school bagging groceries for tips only on a military base and now she makes her living by giving tips to over 100,000 men and women as The Barefoot Executive ™. She can help you build the business you need so you can live the life you want by connecting the dots between your WHY and your DO.
- When you physically and emotionally invest in opportunities, that’s when you become ‘lucky’. @CarrieWilkerson
- Our ego insists that we be available. @CarrieWilkerson
- I get to define what balance looks like for me. @CarrieWilkerson
- Comparison will either defeat you or give you false pride. @CarrieWilkerson
- The invisible audience is sabotaging big moves we can make. @CarrieWilkerson
- We have to believe it in order to fulfil it. @CarrieWilkerson
To find more infomation about Carrie and her book, The Barefoot Executive, visit: CarrieWilkerson.com
The Action Catalyst is presented by the Southwestern Family of Companies. With each episode, the podcast features some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Learn more at TheActionCatalyst.com, subscribe below or wherever you listen to podcasts, and be sure to leave a rating and review!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR RSS FEED: https://feeds.captivate.fm/the-action-catalyst/
SUBSCRIBE ELSEWHERE: https://the-action-catalyst.captivate.fm/listen