- Posted by Dan Moore
- On April 22, 2020
- 0 Comments
- confidence, COVID-19, mindset
Reese Evans is a Master Manifestation and Abundance Coach, Creator of the YES SUPPLY METHOD, and is on a mission to teach the world the power of their subconscious mind and universal laws to create the life you’re meant to live.
After starting on her path to her coaching business, and working with dream clients, she knew there was something missing. She was feeling like her mission deserved much more growth, and she wanted to go so much deeper with her clients to make lasting, deeply impactful shifts on a spiritual, emotional, and energetic level, AND create more abundance—but she didn’t know how. After discovering the power of the subconscious mind, our doorway to the infinite, with coaching techniques like Neuro-Linguistic Programming, hypnotherapy, emotional freedom techniques tapping, and energy work, she found her answer. She now coaches her students in the YES SUPPLY METHOD Certification to create massive positive as a mindset, manifestation, relationship and business coach, and she has created an impact in her business beyond what she even knew was possible by helping people release trauma and repressed emotions so they can break free and create quantum leaps.
- It’s important to allow your own emotions to happen. Be aware but look inside and think about how you can deal with it yourself. —Reese Evans
- As entrepreneurs, we need to think about the current problems and how we can solve them. You can actually see yourself thrive, maybe even more than before. —Reese Evans
- When there’s a roadblock, I ask myself, “How do I want things to be instead?” What if I turn this lemon into lemonade? —Reese Evans
- You are not your thoughts, you’re the thinker of your thoughts. —Reese Evans
- Most of the time, if we don’t have what we want, it’s not because the opportunity isn’t there, it’s because we are resisting it. —Reese Evans
- If you want to change your behavior, you need to do so on a subconscious level. —Reese Evans
- If you want to make a habit stick, you need to see yourself as that person in your identity. —Reese Evans
- If you’re struggling, realize that this can help you in your problem-solving and more. Use it as a stepping stool to get to where you want to be. It’s about creating a shift in perspective. —Reese Evans
Reese’s final thoughts: Allow yourself to play, be creative, and take baby steps to live the life you want. Don’t put pressure on yourself, just give yourself permission versus waiting for it.
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Dan Moore, President of Southwestern Advantage, the oldest direct-sales company in America, and Partner with Southwestern Consulting. With more than 45 years in sales leadership and marketing management, Dan has a wealth of knowledge to share on how to make better use of time to achieve life, sales, and other business goals. Each week, he interviews some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!