Wealth Without Wall Street with Russ Morgan and Joey Mure—Episode 333 of The Action Catalyst Podcast
- Posted by Dustin Hillis
- On May 13, 2020
- 0 Comments
- finances, financial freedom, money, wealth
The Wall Street mindset separates families, entrepreneurs, and business owners from their money while others use it for their advantage. The secret to freedom is having your money work for you, not someone else, when wealth building. Both Russ Morgan and Joey Mure work tirelessly to be the hub for financial insight and education for individuals, business owners, and investors nationwide. They believe that taking control over your finances will lead to greater prosperity and a more stress-free way of life. They invite you to join their community as you take control of your path to financial freedom. Joining the community will allow you to make better decisions regarding your financial future through coaching, access to legal and tax experts, and networking with like-minded individuals who are exploring multiple ways to create passive income.
- People are searching for finances that are stable and not tied to market swings. Wealth Without Wall Street is providing that alternative for people. —Joey Mure and Russ Morgan
- One of the biggest obstacles we had was the challenge of hiring the right people. We would go with our gut instinct and it wouldn’t always be a good fit. —Joey Mure and Russ Morgan
- The world is changing and we need to figure out how to change so that we don’t miss out. —Joey Mure and Russ Morgan
- We started the podcast because we really wanted to connect with our clients on a weekly basis. Then, it started going worldwide and we started having people call us after a few months. —Joey Mure and Russ Morgan
- Our podcast was about helping people take action. There are lots of ideas out there but if people don’t take action, it doesn’t matter, it’s just words. —Joey Mure and Russ Morgan
Joey and Russ’ final thoughts: We need an objective third-party to step in and help us. We need to be humbled. If you’re in the middle of a dramatic change, I would encourage you to seek out a coach.
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Dan Moore, President of Southwestern Advantage, the oldest direct-sales company in America, and Partner with Southwestern Consulting. With more than 45 years in sales leadership and marketing management, Dan has a wealth of knowledge to share on how to make better use of time to achieve life, sales, and other business goals. Each week, he interviews some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!